Office Administrator / Business Support Administrator
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Salary: £17,160 per annum (£8 per hour)
Position: 8 - 4 Monday to Friday (40 Hours) Permanent
The Company manufactures top quality natural sheep and hog casings and supply to a wide variety of sausage manufacturers, sundries suppliers and retail butchers throughout the UK and Europe.
They have established themselves as one of the last independent natural sausage casing processors in the UK.
They are still a family run business with over 30 years of knowledge and experience within the industry.
The position is an administration role that requires processing of all sales orders and arranging transport of goods that are dispatched on a daily basis. The role also involves the management and processing of all product dispatch and transport documents including all relevant supporting documentation such as delivery notes and packing lists. Part of the role includes the production of invoices from daily sales orders, ensuring that each invoice is managed correctly. Responsible for answering all incoming calls to the company and being the main contact person at reception for all enquires including meeting and greeting all visitors.
- Processing daily sales orders using Sage software to produce delivery notes for orders & invoices for customers
- Booking transport of goods dispatched on a daily basis
- Producing transport labels
- Producing transport documentation such as daily manifests for courier
- Arranging customers courier collections
- Managing and ensuring all orders are delivered daily and on time
- Production and management of labels for orders dispatched using Company label software & Microsoft Office Word.
- Making sure each label adheres to BRC requirements
- Producing invoices from daily sales orders and ensuring they are sent to all customers
- Responsible for all office postage and packaging including ongoing use/maintenance of franking machine
- Responsible for processing customer card machine and over the phone payments including management of daily report
- General office admin and SAGE duties
- Managing internal ad hoc documents upon request
- Daily computer system management (checking data & file maintenance)
- Must be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- Be flexible and have the ability to learn and take on more tasks as the role develops over time.
Specific skills and experience required:
- Good communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office both in Word and Excel
- SAGE experience is preferable but not essential - training will be provided
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of: ; Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Office Coordinator, Clerk, Business Administrator will also be considered for this role.