Construction Manager / Project Manager
Job Title: Construction Manager / Project Manager
Location: Leyland, Lancashire
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is looking for a Construction/Project Manager to fill a new and exciting role within a growing company, based in Leyland, Lancashire. Working on the delivery of design and installation of swimming pools and wet leisure facilities throughout the UK
The candidate will work closely with the director and estimating team in the planning and overseeing of the projects in a timely and cost effective manner. The candidate will oversee throughout the UK residential and commercial projects through early conception through to completion during various stages and interfaces of the project
- Education - Ideally degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field. HNC or HND would be a minimum acceptable qualification. The candidate should also have SMSTS CITB Card.
- Experience - Proven working experience in construction management with an advanced knowledge of construction management processes and methods. Competent in conflict and crisis management, ability to plan and see the bigger picture of several projects.
- Technical Knowledge - A good knowledge within the building services and mechanical/water processes, swimming pool filtration would be ideal but not essential as training will be given. A good knowledge of civil works, building products, construction details and standards is required
- IT Knowledge - Microsoft package, familiarity with construction management software
- Commercial Attributes - Commercial awareness of project profitability and liaising with commercial manager
- Project Administration - Ability to work to ISO9001;2015 QMS
- Relationship Management - Candidate will need to have the ability to liaise and communicate both written and verbally well with others and maintain and develop relationships with clients, contractors and other members of the teams
- Personal Abilities - The right candidate will need to demonstrate an enthusiasm to deliver in a busy SME working on their own initiative or part of the team and continually assist in development of personal and team efficiencies.
- Flexibility & Adaptiveness - As a small medium enterprise they are a close nit group and the candidate will be able to adapt and work with all relevant team members and managers in an industry the company is aiming to keep growing in
Company Car, Pension Scheme, 20 days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays, a discretionary bonus scheme dependant on company profitability.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Construction Team Leader, Operations Team Leader, Project Manager, Construction Manager, Site Team Leader, Project Supervisor, Construction Coordinator, Site Coordinator, Site Supervisor, Site Management, Construction Site Supervisor, Construction Site Manager, Construction Site Coordinator may also be considered for this role.