Hello, we’re Infuse, an expert IT support and consultancy service with the main aim of keeping SMEs and owner managed businesses ticking 24/7, 365.
We’re a group company of the great, award-winning, top-50 accountancy practice Smith Cooper, but now we have awards, a dedicated team and ambitions of our own. We want to be the go to IT Managed Service Provider for businesses across the Midlands, we’re constantly looking for talent to join us for the next leg of our journey and now, we’re looking for a Finance Executive to join our growing team.
Could it be you?
We’re looking for someone who is pro-active, has a keen eye for detail and can hit the ground running to take responsibility for all aspects of the accounting function.
Directly reporting to Managing Director and Client Liaison Director, as well as Financial Accountant of Smith Cooper Ltd, your main responsibilities will include:
• Credit Control; Transferring client quotes from order system to accounting system, raising invoices, dealing with recurring invoices & additions, emailing client statements, dealing with general queries, raising credit notes, monitoring aged debtors, chasing payment, preparing client DD run.
• Purchase Ledger; Checking purchase invoices against orders, printing purchase invoices, allocating & posting invoice onto Sage200, reviewing & posting employee expenses, reconciling supplier statements, preparing weekly payment runs. Taking on project of converting Purchase Ledger to Concur automated processing.
• Balance Sheet Recs; Fixed Assets, Prepayment & Accruals, Deferred income, Intercompany accounts, Post manual journals.
• Treasury; Updating weekly cash flow, producing weekly bank reconciliations, posting bank transactions, reviewing receipt allocations, reconciling credit card statements & receipts, posting transactions into Sage200, reviewing & updating recurring costs
• Account management; Updating license reporting, reconciling cloud licenses to PL invoices, calculating sales commission.
• Management accounts; Producing monthly management accounts, KPI Reporting
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has previous experience within a busy accounting environment
• Is a minimum of AAT qualified
• Has experience of using Sage (specifically Sage 200)
• Is an advanced user of Excel
If you’re a team player with good work ethic, we want to hear from you!