Graduate Project Engineer / Technical Project Engineer
Job Title: Graduate Project Engineer
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Main Purpose of Job:
The Project Engineer will support the technical aspects of the projects onsite. The projects at Argent will focus on continuous process improvements, Health and Safety, Environmental and sustainable development. The role will involve scheduling, resource forecasting, reporting, coordinating and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prepare, plan, coordinate and monitor all assigned projects.
- Communicate effectively on a day-to-day basis with all stakeholders.
- Quality control of all aspects of the projects - budget control, project planning, project performance, personal time management.
- Clear reporting on project status.
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company's policies and legislation.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values.
- To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required
- Be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to your role; Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience:
- BEng/MEng in Chemical Engineering or similar
- PRINCE 2 Project Management (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in AutoCAD or another computer aided design software
- Industrial work experience (preferred but not essential)
Specific Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and P&ID's.
- Effective decision making and problem solving.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- May be asked to travel between sites
This job description is a summary of the main duties of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and updated regularly in discussion with the post holder.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Application Portal.
Candidates with experience of; Graduate Project Engineer, Graduate Technical Project Engineer, QA Engineer, Graduate Technical Engineer, IT Project Engineer, Graduate IT Technical Engineer, Network Project Engineer, Graduate Project Infrastructure Engineer, Azure, AWS, Google, VMWare, VCP, Citrix, Juniper, HP, Sonicwall, Exchange, Office 365 may also be considered for this role.