Demi Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie required for busy pub based in Pulborough.
The Demi Chef de Partie will be part of the kitchen team at The White Horse Inn and report to the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
Responsible for assisting the with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items for the Inn. To demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor food stocks and stock movement
- Ensure minimum kitchen wastage
- Learn, record and pass on new skills and recipes from members of the team
- Follow cleaning schedules and maintain the hygiene of your own section as well as
- other areas of the kitchen as directed
- Accept and store deliveries correctly as and when required
- Ensure that mis-en-place is completed in your section and assist others as needed
- Show flexibility and willingness to assist other sections as required
- Have a passion for produce and your art
- Be positive and friendly with a “can-do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Take responsibility for yourself and your time
- Confident to make decisions and to stand by them
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to follow instructions and produce consistent results
- Experience of working in a similar role
- A combination of straight and split shifts to maximise work and life balance
- 28 days paid Annual Leave
- Share of all Gratuities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounts on food, drink and accommodation at The White Horse Inn, Sutton
How to Apply
Please attached an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.