The hiring company is a fast growing, market leading Data Quality Solutions company based near Chester who provide a range of services to help clients understand, enhance and maximise the value of their data, and they are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team.
As a Marketing Executive you will assist in the implementation of marketing strategies that will drive the development of the company. As an integral member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing activity supports the Data8 brand and delivering effective campaigns.
- Research, implement and build campaigns including AdWords and paid social.
- Review, track and monitor all campaigns making good use of A/B testing.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on Data8 brand promotion and public relations
- Support all divisions of the company with the production and implementation of marketing collateral
- Facilitate compelling marketing campaigns across multiple channels incorporating a wide range of products and services
- Contribute regular updates to Data8’s website & social marketing sites with news, content and promotional offers
- Coordinate various activities for online and offline events including tradeshows, webinars, etc.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports for marketing meetings
- Conduct research and report on external business opportunities. Identify areas for exploitation and growth
- Have solid experience using AdWords PPC/ Paid Social campaigns
- Have a good understanding of GA
- Have a good understanding of SEO and best practices to boost organic growth
- Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification in Marketing
- Go- getter attitude with ability to multitask and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Goals driven and well organised individual that can execute plans to reach department and individual goals
- Prior experience in marketing or communications role preferred
- Team player - Can work well as part of a team
- Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire (Near Cheshire Oaks)
- Free parking
- Hours : Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30
- Pay: Depending on experience.
- Holidays: 23 days per annum + birthdays
About the Company
"Data8 offers services including real time data validation, comprehensive data cleansing, B2B and B2C data supply, data management, analytics, and visualisation enabling a Single Customer View. Data8’s commitment to customer success and product innovation has grown its client base to include both small and large enterprises world-wide. Our services provide accurate data which is easy to use, making us the perfect choice for your data quality needs."
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.