Certification Lead Auditor
Certification Lead Auditor
One of the world’s leading service companies in the areas of Technical Inspection and Certification are currently seeking a Certification Lead Auditor to join their team.
The companies 10,000 employees are serving clients in more than 70 countries worldwide. The company operates mainly in the UK and Ireland and as their Certification business is growing, they are looking for an experienced Certification Lead Auditor.
The Certification Lead Auditor role is field based and a central UK location would be ideal.
• Auditing clients according to ISO 9001, PAS43 & NHSS 17/17B, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001), ISO 27001, ISO 14064 or ISO 50001
• Preparing audit reports, supporting certification decisions and our Head of Certification in all activities.
• The prime responsibility is to have a pro-active approach to our customers certification related questions. The ability to determine and/or advise on appropriate solutions within the framework of recognised Standards or specifications is essential.
• The auditor shall maintain and service our existing client base and sell our services to new clients, via sales visits, provision of quotes or presentations.
• Evidence to demonstrate they can undertake the stated responsibilities.
• Qualified Lead Auditor for at least three of the following Standards ISO 9001, PAS43 & NHSS17/17B, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001), ISO 14064, ISO 27001, or ISO 50001.
• Relevant experience/competences for any of the Standards is a distinct advantage.
• Be a self-motivated individual with a customer and solution oriented personality and have unquestionable and precise work ethics.
• Customer and solution oriented.
• Personality with precise work ethics.
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral form, ability to converse – at all levels on certification matters.
• Be proficient in all Microsoft office packages.
• Eligible to work in the UK, a clean driving licence and the facility to work from home.
• Ability to travel frequently within UK and Ireland
ABOUT THE COMPANY
“We are a member of one of the world’s leading service companies in the areas of Testing, Technical Inspection and Certification. TÜV NORD’s 14,000 employees are serving clients in more than 70 countries worldwide. TÜV UK Ltd. operates mainly in the UK and Ireland and covers a range of Standards, including ISO 9001, PAS43, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 14064, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, etc.”
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV along with salary expectations to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.