The company is one of the leading wholesalers and importers of organic produce serving London and The Home Counties. They are looking to appoint an Account Manager to their Sales Team, to support the growth of the business.
Job title: Account Manager
Primary location of work: Southall, Greater London
Hours: Monday to Friday; 08:00 – 16:00
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 per annum; dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent, following a successful probationary period
This family run company, established over 20 years ago has recently seen a surge in demand across the organic produce sector. As such, they are looking to appoint an individual, with excellent customer service skills, and a track record of collaborative working who can help them meet this demand and join them in continuing to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the sales sector and will be familiar with the following responsibilities:
- Conducting pro-active business development, through tele-sales and seeking out new sales opportunities via selected available media;
- Market research to identify sales possibilities and the evaluation of / planning for customer needs;
- Existing and new client engagement through face to face meetings;
- The preparation and delivery of presentations on products and services to new and existing customers.
In conjunction with the wider team, as an Account Manager you will also assist with:
- Stock management and stock availability;
- Negotiation of sales deals and pricing;
- Management of customer concerns and objections.
The successful applicant must be proficient in English, both written and verbal and possess excellent organizational and communication skills, with a keen eye for detail. Prior knowledge or experience in the organic produce sector would be beneficial but is not essential. You will also hold a Full UK Driving License.
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!