Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive
Hours: 8 - 5pm
Location: Kings Court, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AR
Salary: £17,000 -£19,000 depending on experience
As we continue to grow and invest in service and technology, we are looking to recruit a team of shining stars to join our established Client Support team. In this new role, you will be responsible for providing the very best telephone and online support to our clients across the UK. You will welcome them, train them and make proactive touchpoints with them throughout their contract with us, ensuring they get the most out of their Citation service. You will also be involved in helping clients move from our existing online systems to our new platform. A natural problem solver, you will take ownership of any queries from start to finish, identifying and anticipating needs and offering solutions.
* Chart the roadmap to success for individual clients, across their journey with Atlas and Citation
* Train and educate clients on the different Citation products ensuring the best customer experience
* Maintain a deep understanding of the client's needs and reasons they chose Citation
* Monitor, Measure and Map the customer's onboarding and status.
* Coordinates resources needed to complete onboarding tasks, on time and with high levels of quality, and proactively seeks out the assistance of others to determine solutions for complex issues and roadblocks.
* Communicates and manages internal and external onboarding requirements and expectations with customers and internal stakeholders.
* Becomes an expert on Atlas products and best practices.
* Advises customer on best practices, including business processes, and serves as the primary client contact during onboarding.
* Keeps record of customer interactions and completed setup steps
* Exceeds the satisfaction expectations of our customers and helps customers realize value from Citation products
Whatever your background, it is paramount to us that you are passionate about great customer service. We can teach you the rest. We want great people that can engage effectively over the phone and are able to deliver value add to the client. A good problem solver, you will have the skills to quickly learn our online tools and use the information around you to identify solutions for our clients. You will make it your mission to understand client needs and exceed their expectations.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.