Full-time position available (but part-time would be considered) within the Accounts Department of a busy independent firm based in central Lincoln, dealing with the management of Estates and rural property.
Skills and experience required include
- sales/purchase ledger inputting,
- payment processing & reporting,
- bank reconciliations,
- general office/admin duties.
- Familiarity with accounts packages beneficial (knowledge of Accu-Manager software would be advantageous).
- AAT qualified preferable.
- The ability to be flexible and to work under pressure using own initiative as part of a team is essential.
- Competitive package according to skills, experience and qualifications.