Content Editor, Fish4jobs
Fish4jobs, one of the UK's best known generalist job sites, is recruiting for a content editor to deliver our content strategy across our multimedia channels.
Reporting to Fish4jobs' Head of Marketing, we're looking for someone with excellent written skills and the ability to efficiently research, develop, write and repurpose career/recruitment content for a variety of channels including: online, email, social media, advertising campaigns and press.
It's an exciting time to be part of the Fish4jobs team as we've got ambitious plans for growth.
- Produce career/recruitment related multi-platform content to blog, email, social & press
- Work closely with our SEO agency to identify content opportunities to drive organic traffic
- Identify content opportunities based on job seeker needs
- Manage and grow social media channels to increase brand awareness
- Lead and manage viral content development for a variety of platforms to create a differentiated proposition
- Work with our national and regional newspapers to identify content opportunities
- Identify and build partnerships for content and link building to improve organic SEO
- Assist in development of client campaigns eg targeted e-mails, micro site development, job copy, job posting advice etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written skills for a variety of formats
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Proven ability of using social channels to drive audience acquisition and build brand awareness
- Knowledge of social media best practice and developments
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing knowledge an advantage
- Commercially aware with the ability to identify revenue opportunities across the Trinity Mirror portfolio
- Ability to work closely with other members of the marketing and the sales team
- Enthusiasm to help out on client activity eg. email campaigns, microsites, job copy, advice etc.
- Familiarity with content management and analytics systems would be a plus
In addition to competitive salaries and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all.
We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.