We are currently looking for a committed Store Manager to join our team based in Southmoor, Oxfordshire on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus bonus & excellent company benefits!
Here at One Stop Stores we aim to serve local shoppers a little better every day and it’s our colleagues in store who really bring this to life. As a subsidiary of Tesco group, we are an exciting, fast paced and growing retail convenience business with over 750 stores, employing over 10,000 colleagues. With a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
As our Store Manager, you will always be ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do. As well as having brilliant customer service, you’ll also need to be a team player, making sure that your store is always looking great, with the right products on the shelves and fantastic services on offer.
In this role, you will greet and our welcome customers warmly, chat to them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make their shopping experience is a great one.
Our Store Manager should have the following skills & experience:
- Inspire, engage and coach your team to deliver excellent service
- Work with your team to improve store standards and enhance sales
- Lead and have accountability for your Store
- Make sure security procedures are followed during store open and close routines
- You own the decision making for the store and can act quickly, ding what is right for customers and colleagues
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are
- Do your best to ensure the customer finds everything they want
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Always be in store, on time, smartly dressed and ready to serve
- Always think 25 when serving age restricted products
- Work as part of a team to complete store duties
What can we offer you?
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- A great induction into One Stop
Closing date for applications: Saturday 16th June 2018
If you have the skills and experience required to join us as a Store Manager, then apply now! We’d love to hear from you!