Job Title: Study Manager (Administrator)
Job Type: - Full-time (Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm)
Department: Study Management (Administration)
Responsible to: Office Manager
Main purpose of job: To perform independent general administrative duties and provide support to the team as required.
Job Role Brief: As a study manager with our client, you will be trained on how to; advise, execute and audit international consumer studies. By utilising the company’s custom research software, you will have the opportunity to work alongside client research & development teams to help them better understand their products performance within different markets.
- Managing your own study management workload and ensuring client expectations are met using our highly developed software.
- Accepting orders and offering support to clients.
- Building relationships with clients by telephone, email and personal visits.
- Provide a supportive service in a caring and professional manner.
- Managing study participants remotely.
- Auditing your own work as well as your colleagues to ensure accuracy.
- Potential international travel opportunities.
- Potential company funding for third-party training for self-development.
- Bi-annual team building events.
- Generous sales incentives.
- (Required) 7 GSCEs, Grade C and above. (Higher grades in English and Maths preferred)
- (Preferred) AS and A levels, BTEC or National Diploma.
- (Preferred) Must hold a full U.K. Driving License.
- (Required) Must be able to integrate within a team environment.
- (Required) Must be driven by meeting targets and expectations.
- Probationary Period: £8.00 (1-3 Months)
- Continued Training: £8.25 (3-12 Months)
- Fully Trained: £8.75 (12 Months Onwards)
Education: - Secondary education (Required)
Job Location: - Cranmore, Somerset (Required) – See below.
License or certification: - Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
Language: - English (Required)
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Study Manager, Administration, Admin, Secretarial and Administration, Secretarial, Secretary,