Competitive salary + benefits
Woodcote Park, Epsom
We are looking for enthusiastic Commis Chefs to join the team delivering exceptional dining experiences at our Woodcote Park estate, where the taste of a country club meets contemporary flair. As a Commis Chef, you will be continually striving for perfection and satisfaction as you produce 5 star standards of food while also developing your career.
We currently have opportunities for both seasonal and permanent Commis Chefs to join our dedicated team.
The role will see you:
- Assisting in preparing and cooking dishes, and keeping a written record of recipes.
- Assisting the Chef de Partie and Demi Chef de Partie in maintaining stock levels of all produce, and maintaining the cleanliness of the holding fridges.
- Assisting in producing mise en place to meet requirements set out by the sous chefs.
The Person – To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- A keen interest in food and cooking.
- Basic food hygiene certificate.
- NVQ levels 1 and 2 – completed or working towards completion.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
You’ll also have a keen desire to learn, possess the ability to listen and follow instructions, so commitment, attention to detail and communication skills are vital.
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park, our clubhouse set in 350 acres of Surrey parkland near Epsom, we’re passionate about pioneering ever higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
When you join the Club, we’ll provide you with fantastic benefits including; a free local shuttle bus service from Epsom station to Woodcote Park, Perkbox discount scheme, a very generous pension scheme, employer paid health cash plan, free meals on duty and a genuine investment in your personal development.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
To apply, please visit our website.