Registered Manager - Home Care Organisation - Croydon
Registered Manager - Home Care Organisation - Croydon - £27,000 - £30,000
You'll have a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business who are passionate about the providing exceptional service to all their clients. Currently seeking a Registered Manager to manager a Care Home based in Croydon.
You'll have a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business who are passionate about the providing exceptional service to all their clients.
You'll be managing a great Care team - Care Supervisor, Care Coordinator, Admin Assistant as well as Care Workers and Service Users managing the day to day operations. Handling complaints and or incidents as they arise. You`ll be an integral part of growing and developing the business through making key decisions and inspiring the team.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- 1 year experience as a Registered Manager and or Managing a Care Home
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care or currently completing
- Level 4 in Health and Social Care
- Experience working with service users with Learning Disabilities/ Mental Disabilities
- DBS on the Update Service
- Good communicator as you`ll be speaking to people from all backgrounds
- Able to work well under pressure
- Friendly and personable
- Driving License and Car Owner
- £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and capabilities
- Annual pay review
- End of year bonus
- Employee of the year scheme
If you feel you meet the requirements or would just like to enquire then please send you CV across or contact me on 0208 889 5199.