Vehicle Technician - Right Car Grimsby Renault & Dacia
Job Type - Vehicle Technician
Location - Grimsby Renault & Dacia
Salary - Competitive + Bonus
Hours - Full Time
Start Date - Asap
As our ideal Vehicle Technician, you will be experienced in all aspects of Motor Vehicle Repair and diagnostics, Renault & Dacia experience would be advantageous, this would not be considered essential for the role. You will qualified to a Level 3 or equivalent. Being an MOT tester would be advantageous. You must be diligent, hard-working and ensure the vehicles you work on are completed to the highest possible standards.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Service Manager the successful Vehicle Technician will be responsible for undertaking maintenance and service and repair on all makes of motor vehicles. Daily responsibilities will also include:
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Maintaining the highest standards of work.
Rewards & Benefits: At Right Car we believe that great employee’s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work and commitment, you will be entitled to:
- 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Investment in Training and Career Development
- Preferential Service Rates
- Uniform Provided
- Fantastic Workshop Facilities
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and are looking for a new challenge and would like to work for a rapidly expanding family owned company, then Right Car want to hear from you.
Please send us your current CV.