Node 4 specialises in providing data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to continuous growth, we have a brand new opportunity for an Implementation Consultant to join our team in Reading.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will take on this brand new position in our business and join the Managed Services operations which provides technical ownership of specific customers.
Working alongside a virtual account management team, you will co-ordinate various teams to ensure first class support is delivered. You will take a hands-on approach to technical elements and complex projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify potential areas of added value for customers
- Provide technical support in both a pre and post-sales capacity
- Train customers on products and solutions
- Develop innovative solutions to customer requirements
- Manage system changes, implement new features and plan for the impact of change
To be considered as an Implementation Consultant, you will need:
- Customer-facing experience gained in an implementation or similar role, including experience of providing pre and post-sales support
- A solid technical background with hands-on experience in similar environments
- Experience of VMware and virtualisation technologies
- A detailed understanding of Microsoft Windows Server Operating System
- The ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We are eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Implementation Consultant, Pre-Sales Consultant, Post-Sales Consultant, Technical Engineer, Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Virtualisation Engineer, Pre-Sales Engineer, or Implementation Engineer.
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Free Broadband
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Free Beverages
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- The chance to increase your skills in internal and external training courses
- A friendly, fast-paced environment to work in
- All the support you require to succeed
- A relaxed dress-down policy with branded polo shirts included
Webrecruit and Node 4 are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Implementation Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.