Senior Server Engineer
Senior Server Engineer:
Are you a skilled Infrastructure Engineer with enterprise level experience?
Driven to innovate and automate to continually improve services?
Excited by the latest technologies and market trends?
Like to work with a team that takes pride in delivering real value through the application of technology?
Sense of humour?
If this sounds like you, get in touch.
Opportunities at Delt Shared Services are created through growth and this is an exciting time for us. We have just finished commissioning our new Nutanix datacentres and now require an additional Senior Server Engineer to help us exploit this new platform, with one eye on Cloud opportunities.
If you have real world experience of some or all the tech listed below we’d like to talk to you.
· A minimum of Microsoft MCP, MCTS or MCITP or equivalent certification
· Competent and demonstrable experience of Microsoft technologies and products including:
· Operations Manager
· Configuration Manager
· Active Directory, AD Connect, GPO Management, DNS, DHCP
· Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
· Windows Client 7 /10 Enterprise
· Microsoft Office 2010 and later
· Microsoft Exchange 2010 on-premise (or higher)
· Microsoft Exchange Online Hybrid Migrations (for Enterprise organisations)
· Technical knowledge of Office 365 including Administration, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, AzureAD, Azure SSO, Federated Identities and ADFS
· Microsoft Licensing Management
· Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and lat * PowerShell and scripting
· Understanding of PSN & IGSoC Compliance
· VMware ESXi and vCenter
· Substantial and demonstrable experience of working in an IT infrastructure role within an enterprise IT environment.
· Experience in providing a customer focused IT service.
· Experience and understanding of working with ITIL
· Interpersonal and communication skills for working with a range of colleagues, stakeholders and partners.
A full UK driving license. (or obtained within probationary period)
· ITIL Foundation Certification / Prince 2 Methodology
· A good understanding of IT Security and Information Security standards
· A good understanding of Enterprise Network Firewalls and Load Balancing
· Managed Print Solutions (Xerox)
· Unified Comm’s (Skype for Business 2015 on-premise)
· Azure App Proxy
· EM&S Suite (specifically InTune)
· EMC SourceOne Email Archive
· Exchange Public Folders
· Office 365 Groups
· Office 365 Teams
· OneDrive for Business
· SharePoint Online
· SQL Server
· Technical knowledge of Azure / AWS solutions
· Experience of working with SaaS and integration with on premises infrastructure
· Backup Solutions
· 37 flexible working hours
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday's with the option to buy additional leave.
· Flexi leave
· Up to 10% pension contribution
· Training and Development
· Onsite parking
· Subsidised events
· Charity leave
· Discounted shopping cards
· Childcare vouchers
Salary: £33,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
Please email us if you are interested.