Fleet Control System Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Control System Manager for our marine client based in North East Scotland. This is a permanent position, attractive salary package and benefits, negotiable by experience. You will also be required to supervise a team of Control and System Engineers. You will have Commercial Engineering experience in heavy industries such as power plants, energy, aerospace, Oil &Gas, military, or automotive industry.
Responsibilities of the Control System Manager:
Manage control system technology
Design and implement a shipping control system strategy
Managing a competent technical support team for 24/7 operation
Facilitate regular Control System Service Delivery meetings for operational requirements
To manage control system technology projects across the business
Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Engineering degree: Electrical, Electronic, PLC Automation , Controls, Computer Science
- Experience of working with Project teams and an understanding of the project management process
- Experience of producing software for PLC based control systems.
- Experience of commissioning PLC based control systems in remote environments yards/vessels.
- Experience of leading teams of control system engineers.
- Experience of working to ISO standards
- Familiarity with various PLC systems, SCADA, Drives and supporting Software. Specifically Siemens and Schneider systems
- Minimum 5 Years experience in a Service Delivery Role. Ideally within an Operational Service Environment with regular and consistent exposure to complex control system Infrastructure,
- An understanding of ITIL processes and Operational Technology
To apply please submit your current CV or apply by making contact via FINTEC recruit web site