Fleet Control System Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Control System Manager for our marine client based in North East Scotland. This is a permanent position, attractive salary package and benefits, negotiable by experience. You will also be required to supervise a team of Control and System Engineers. You will have Commercial Engineering experience in heavy industries such as power plants, energy, aerospace, Oil &Gas, military, or automotive industry.
Responsibilities of the Control System Manager:
Manage control system technology
Design and implement a shipping control system strategy
Managing a competent technical support team for 24/7 operation
Facilitate regular Control System Service Delivery meetings for operational requirements
To manage control system technology projects across the business
Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Engineering degree: Electrical, Electronic, PLC Automation , Controls, Computer Science
- Experience of working with Project teams and an understanding of the project management process
- Experience of producing software for PLC based control systems.
- Experience of commissioning PLC based control systems in remote environments yards/vessels.
- Experience of leading teams of control system engineers.
- Experience of working to ISO standards
- Familiarity with various PLC systems, SCADA, Drives and supporting Software. Specifically Siemens and Schneider systems
- Minimum 5 Years experience in a Service Delivery Role. Ideally within an Operational Service Environment with regular and consistent exposure to complex control system Infrastructure,
- An understanding of ITIL processes and Operational Technology
To apply please submit your current CV or apply by making contact via FINTEC recruit web site
Apply for Fleet Control System Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly