SALES EXECUTIVE / NOTTINGHAM / COMPETITIVE OTE + BENEFITS
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of leading brands within the Arts and Crafts industry. They now have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to join them.
You will be joining a thriving business within an energetic, fast-paced office environment.
The Sales Executive will be part of a dynamic sales team, driving and supporting Sales, and delivering a 1st class customer experience. This is an office based role, and will require occasional customer and trade show visits with some overnight stays.
- To drive and support sales through effective management of our retail customers
- Responsible for the sales growth of your nominated accounts and new business leads
- In-house Customer Service support via email, phone and other forms of communication
- Management of the order process of initial sales enquiry through to delivery, particularly via our online B2B ecommerce platform.
- Administration of Key Accounts for the National Sales Team
Skills & Experience Required of the Sales Executive:
- Very-well organised, analytical
- Committed to your customers
- Commercially aware with a proactive, passionate and self-motivated approach
- Excellent communication, problem solving and IT skills
- Clean driving licence, and access to own vehicle
In return, the Sales Executive can expect:
- Competitive salary (Up to £26,000 OTE– Dependent on Experience)
- Excellent commission structure
- Pension plan
- Good working environment
- Opportunities to progress your career
If you are interested in this Sales Executive position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Sales Executive, Telesales, B2B, Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Lead Generation, Outbound Sales, Nottingham
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.