Customer Sales Advisor
Fantastic opportunity to join a thriving team as a Customer Sales Advisor This is a varied role in a friendly, fast-paced environment which will require the successful individual to effectively manage multiple tasks and responsibilities to a professional standard.
Main Duties Include:
- Effectively dealing with sales enquires from customers over the telephone and face to
- advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store.
- Will be required to lone work. In instances of lone working or in the Store Manager
- and Supervisors absence take key holder responsibility.
- Will be required to carry our fork-lifting.
- Ensure that the store bad debt is kept to a minimum. Implementing procedures and controls to recover any bad debt
- Ad hoc duties
In addition to providing day-to-day help to our customers, the Customer Services
Advisor will contribute to the overall cleanliness appearance and overall effectiveness
of the operation and, in the absence of other management, may be required to take
responsibility for other Store activities.
More about the role
The customer service advisor will:
- Contribute to the achievement of the financial targets of the store
- Identify and quantify the potential available from each customer for increasing
- occupancy and revenue within the store
- Respond effectively to the diverse needs of each customer
- Ensuring the store presents itself to a high standard of cleanliness
- Making sure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to for the benefit of
- customers and staff alike.
- Comply consistently with all company procedures
if you are interested in the above role please contact me at