Sales Support Administrator
Brook Street is proud to be working with a growing business based in Hinckley, they looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking candidate to join their friendly team.
They offer a great work environment, and competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If you are looking to work for a company where you are valued and appreciated then this is the company for you. You will be part of a small, dynamic team that has a big emphasis on team work.
You will be responsible for proving the highest level of customer service and support for the sales team. This will include managing incoming calls, establishing and building customer relationships, booking seminars and events and proving clients with regular updates on any outstanding projects.
You will also need to have excellent admin skills as you will be involved in the sales order process, raising quotes, sales orders and purchase orders aswell as administrative support.
Requirements of the Role
- Administrative and customer service background
- IT skills for example Microsoft Office/Outlook
- Strong communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- High organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Must be detail orientated
Monday - Friday - 8 -5
Please call Ruby at Brook Street on 0116 2516171 Or email your CV