Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Officer
Croxteth, L11 2SF
Salary: £18,026 - £21,472
Our client is excited to be recruiting for an experienced and confident Customer Service Officer to join one of North Liverpool's mainstream Landlord. Based in Croxteth, the successful candidate will be the front-end support for our tenants.
Working within a busy team, Customer Service Officer will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for all customers, providing a high quality of service is delivered at all times and ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with promptly, in line with agreed published standards and targets. Proficient communication skills are key for this role, as you will also regularly liaise with other departments, contractors and partner agencies as appropriate to resolve enquiries.
Other responsibilities for this role include;
- ensuring that all computerised systems are used effectively to help process customer enquiries and accurately maintaining all records in a time critical environment.
- providing a range of administrative functions, to support the organisation's teams.
- Completing Customer Satisfaction Surveys and outbound telephone activities in line with any defined corporate or local priorities.
- Managing post handling, photocopying, typing, filing and incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the organisation and Group department services, policies and procedures in relation to the role.
- Having an understanding of the key business priorities and performance indicators throughout the organisation
- Representing the organisation's Solutions team on groups and forums as required.
- Clear knowledge and understanding of team objectives and priorities and how the individual role will contribute.
- Providing support and assistance to colleagues within the team through training, coaching and adopting good team ethics.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience of dealing with the public in a service capacity, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work as part of a team. It is also essential that the successful candidate should be able to work on their own initiative and will adhere to and promote the organisation's values and behaviours.
An equal opportunities employer, they positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Closing Date: 1st June 2018
How to apply:
Please click the apply button and send us your CV.