A temporary, full time administration role has become available to work in Chester within a Government body as a PA administrator. The PA administrator will be paid at £9 per hour increasing after 12 weeks.
The Temporary Worker will provide extensive administrative duties for a single officer or team, under direct supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Provide administrative support to the business area to include the preparation of documents,
- Typing and co-ordinating departmental correspondence,
- arranging meetings,
- diary management, minute taking,
- maintain, develop and review office systems/processes,
- travel bookings including accommodation/car reservations,
- organise events and raise purchase orders in support of departmental procurement activity
- follow department procedures to ensure expenditure is accounted for
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration at /gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106.
Apply for PA administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly