We have a very exciting position available to join an international LTD company. You will be providing transport and warehousing services from strategically located operating centres at Preston, Hull, Droitwich, Knowsley, Ripon, York and Selby, require an experienced Transport Planner.
The perfect candidate will have flexible approach to a job as a whole and have an excellent understanding of multi site transport planning. You will need experience within general haulage.
- GCSE's grade C and above
* National CPC as a minimum - International CPC highly desirable
* Agreat understanding3rd party logistics operation and drivers hours legislation
* Experience of load planning, preferably multi site) and knowledge of vehicle utilisation
* Ability to work well as part of a time or individually at times, often in a high pressured environment, and to establish effective working relationships at all levels of the business
* Good communication skills to issue instructions
* IT literate; competent with TMS and other software applications
This opportunity will offer excellent development within the company - if you feel you are ready for this exciting challenge please email your CV or apply
Apply for Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly