What we require
We are looking for a motivational, autonomous and flexible individual to provide a comprehensive, professional and qualitative administration service to the members of SAIF, working within a team of five. Maintaining a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact online, by telephone and where applicable in person.
You will be required to assist the team in any of the areas below:
- Quality Assurance
- Web, Digital and Marketing
- Event Management
Plus additional tasks such as:
- Managing correspondence by answering emails
- Answers phone calls and handling queries
- Assists in any mailings, such as subscriptions
- Interacts with members and carries out their requests in a timely and professional manner
- Manages outgoing posts and records data where relevant
- Attends events when requested
- Assisting with other promotional activities where required
- Other duties as assigned (including filing, shredding, updating of member records)
The ideal candidate will be educated to level 2 or equivalent in English and Maths, have significant administration and ideally customer service experience and proficient in Microsoft office. The ability to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and be flexible is essential.
Due to service demands during the Annual Conference and the bi-annual National Funeral Exhibition you may be required to work over and above your normal hours per year, which could include a weekend.
Hours of work: 15 hours per week (9.00am to 5.00pm Thursday and Friday)
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all sections of the community.