Business Development Executive
A well established and reputable Lincoln company, who pride themselves on their approach to customer care, are seeking an experienced Business Development to join their ever growing Sales team.
You will work closely with the Sales team in introducing and delivering agent training on the companies core product offering to new and existing customers.
The role will involve delivering training and support to market leading standard through exceptional customer service and communication.
Supporting the development and performance of the agent training team by completing specific management tasks and activities.
Salary: £22k- £24k
Hours: Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Location: Field/ Home Based
- Actively and seamlessly manage the agent handover process ensuring all agent details and opportunities are effectively transferred to the relevant Account Manager
- Work with the Sales team to implement product training in order to increase the customer base
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis, developing solutions where necessary
- Maintain up to date knowledge regarding the industry
- Support Sales team to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations whilst Identifying grow opportunities
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key influencers and personnel within offices
- Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating a clear and consistent approach whilst supporting a robust audit trail
- Demonstrate an effective follow up training strategy ensuring the customer fully understands the Sales process and it is embedded within their processes
Proven sales experience in a target driven environment (Minimum 2 years)
- Previous experience of working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve required outcomes
- Encourages Co-Operative Working
- Clear and conscious communicator
- Proven track record in sales
- Self- Starter, proactive and drives own development
- Customer orientated
- Easily adaptable to change
- Strong commercial awareness
For further details on the excellent opportunity please call Jade Hilton at Brook Street Lincoln on 01522 528115. Alternatively email