Visit Cornwall (CIC) Community Interest Company
Visit Cornwall CIC is the tourist board for Cornwall.
We are looking to recruit for Self-motivated, well organised person to provide support to our busy team at our new offices in Truro.
The new position will work closely with the team to ensure Visit Cornwall CIC provides the level of support we require for our Members.
As a Community Interest Company, we are a not-for-profit organisation where all revenue generated via membership, sponsorship and advertising is used to for destination marketing.
- The post has the prime responsibility to provide support to the Visit Cornwall CIC team.
- Provide administrative & PA support to the CEO & Operations Manager and Administration assistance to the Visit Cornwall CIC team.
- Manage the Member product database on the Visit Cornwall website (Drupal).
- Upload events to the online events database.
- Answer the telephone and respond to enquiries.
- Help with the membership renewals process.
- Maintain the Industry Communications database (Mailchimp).
- Help to ensure high levels of customer (Member) satisfaction.
- Guide fulfilment and liaising with Contact Centre.
- Any other duties required and relevant to this role.
SKILLS, APPROACH AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Administrative support
- Website Content Management experience (preferable)
- Experience in using databases.
- Good level of GCSE English - C or above.
- Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Confident and competent and confident to talk to people on the telephone.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- A friendly and welcoming approach.
- A 'can do' attitude with enthusiasm for the role.
- Highly motivated with exceptional organisational skills.
WHAT WILL VISIT CORNWALL CIC OFFER?
- Permanent position (6 months probations period)
- £18,000 per annum
- Up to 37 week hours (to be advised)
Please forward your CV to Mike Steel Operations manager.