With over 6000 employees, this is your chance to join one of the UK's largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products.
An exciting opportunity has become available for two experienced administrators to join our sales support team based in Kent. It would be your responsibility to support to the sales team with all aspects of administration duties and pro-actively help exceed customers' expectations when using our services, both for in print and online advertising and marketing campaigns.
Your role will be essential in the business to provide such an effective support service to our advertising sales colleagues, that they have the confidence to spend the majority of their time selling, in the knowledge that administrative processes will run smoothly without their intervention.
- Basic salary £17,062 annual
- On-going development and real career progression across the group
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, holiday purchase and other employee discount schemes
- Flexible working opportunities
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (where applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
- Proactively engaging with colleagues in production, sales & Accounts
- Working closely with the sales team, able to take instructions and communicate clearly
- Completion of various different administration responsibilities
- Booking adverts in for customers
- Liaising with customers over the telephone as and when required
- Using MS Office software, bespoke production systems and CRM system
- Working towards tights deadlines
- Managing high pressure scenarios
- Working independently without relying on authority or status