Study Inn is opening a brand-new Centre in Bristol & our stunning accommodation will be opening in September 2018. We’re very excited to be showcasing our amazing facilities and services with 296 luxury studio rooms and 54 serviced kitchens. We are now recruiting for exceptional talent to match our facilities!
We are recruiting for a Centre Manger working hours: 8 hours a day, 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends, however due to business surges there may also be a requirement to work overtime during the company’s busy periods. Salary of £22,500 per year with an achievable bonus of £1,724 per annum.
Our Ideal Centre Manager:
Our ideal Centre Manager candidate will come from a 4 or 5 star hotel background with experience from either rooms division, front office manager or head housekeeper. Experience within the student accommodation sector is not essential but would be an advantage. You will have a real passion for delivering team training as well as maintaining extremely high standards. Your core responsibility will be to ensure the smooth day to day running of the centre whilst delivering the best in customer service and student satisfaction.
Your responsibilities as our Centre Manager:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our students
- Managing a team including directly reporting assistant managers, housekeepers, maintenance assistants and security team to service and maintain our accommodation
- Preparing and delivering team meetings
- Carrying out room checks to ensure our accommodation is to an exceptional standard
- Have regard for student welfare and if necessary liaise with the appropriate welfare professionals
- Troubleshooting problems and emergency situations as they arise
- You will be an excellent communicator and will maintain strong working relationships with managers, colleagues and customers.
- Supporting the management & compliance of the centre in accordance with ANUK National Code of standards
- Be responsible for the management of Health & Safety within your centre and your team, students and visitors
To become our new Centre Manager you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face, Telephone & Email
- Proven IT skills knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and clear communication skills
- Ability to multi task and deal with customer and team requests
- Ability to manage teams of people
- Fluent in another language (not essential, but would be an advantage)
- Experience of a Manager or Assistant Manager role within an accommodation background, ideally hotels, rooms division manager, front office manager or head housekeeper
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
Benefits of working for Study Inn Include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
- Free access to onsite car park
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role of our Centre Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now!