We’re seeking a highly professional and welcoming receptionist for our busy and rapidly growing commercial, development and manufacturing operations. Could you bring enthusiasm and organisation to the creative and ambitious work of our world-class engineers as we develop and produce cutting-edge surgical robotics?
You will be the first point of contact, either on the telephone or in person, with a professional, efficient and welcoming manner. Your responsibilities will include:
- Front of house activities including reception, looking after visitors, organising catering & logistics for meetings / events
- Ensuring front of house and meeting rooms are welcoming and presentable areas
- Answering switchboard calls, forwarding calls and taking messages
- Managing meeting room bookings, resolving conflicts and maintaining high utilisation of rooms
- General administrative support and office upkeep
- Varied tasks as directed by the Office Manager
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and be a great team player. We’d like you to have at least two years’ experience in a busy environment, and we’re also looking for you to have:
- A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide range of tasks
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
- The ability to build good working relationships across the organisation
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and childcare vouchers, and our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
CMR Surgical is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal keyhole surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm fully-instruments. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.