Global New Business Developer
Global New Business Developer
Salary OTE by year 5 could be over £300,000
Basic salary £80,000 + Commission + Bonuses with potential
Our client is an award winning innovative luggage and travel goods business. They are continuously growing and expanding across the globe, with teams in the UK, USA, Canada, France, Germany, Spain and China. Considering this growth, they have created an incredible, new and exciting opportunity in their Sales Team – Global New Business Developer. This role has fantastic earning potential over the next 5 years and beyond. This is a great time to join the team and make the role your own.
This role will play a critical part in growing a well-established global business even further. Your role will include, but not limited to:
- Approach new customers, gain appointments to present their ranges, obtain orders and ensure other areas of the business are educated to ensure they supply each customer in a timely basis.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual business development targets, agree these with the company and analyse and report back on the results.
- As business develops, recruit, lead and develop Regional Business Development employees to continue the growth plans in place.
- As accounts mature, prepare to delegate these over to Regional Account Managers to allow sufficient capacity to continue to introduce and grow new customers.
- Assist with existing markets to identify new customers and gain incremental sales and profit in these areas before delegating to Regional Account Managers.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager to ensure that each target market is clearly identified and that all supporting materials needed to develop each customer/market are available.
To be considered for the role, you would need:
- Proven track record of identifying new customers in new markets, gaining orders and developing customers into long-term significant revenue generators.
- Proven track record of successfully growing existing business.
- Solid understanding of global markets.
- Extensive experience and understanding of cultural diversities and sensitivity.
- Strong leadership skills and experience of leading global teams.
- Ability to overcome challenges successfully.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – communication, customer orientated.
- Strong negotiator and influencer.
- Self-motivated, creative, results orientated and tenacious.
- Experienced in recruiting and driving the performance of external partners/agents.
- The role involves substantial travel and so able to travel, as required, is essential.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
*PLEASE NOTE – By applying to this position, you agree for your CV and covering letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
Apply for Global New Business Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly