Group Marketing Manager
Group Marketing Manager
Salary OTE by year 5 could be over £80,000
Basic salary £50,000 plus bonuses
Our client is an award winning innovative luggage and travel goods business, they are continuously growing and expanding across the globe, with teams in the UK, USA, Canada, France, Germany, Spain and China. Considering this growth, they have created the new and exciting role of Group Marketing Manager. This role has fantastic earning potential over the next 5 years and beyond. This is a great time to join the team and make the role your own.
This role will play a critical part in identifying new customer and market opportunities through:
- Working closely with the Global New Business Developer to identify new markets and new customers globally.
- Provide market data on each new market to the Global New Business Developer to help support product presentation planning including market size, price point analysis and competitive brand analysis.
- Launch all new products to the sales teams explaining clearly the target customer and consumer as well as clearly defining each product features and benefits.
- Monitoring sales performance of each SKU and reporting back to the Product Development team for relevant action.
- Managing and working with the Creative Executive to ensure all of the tasks within that role are being completed on time and refined where possible.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required.
To be considered for the role, you would need:
- Extensive experience working in a consumer market analysis role
- Experience in product marketing and of introducing new product to a sales team and working with a product development team.
- Solid understanding of global markets and market drivers
- Experience in developing new market entry proposals with a successful track record of new market entry
- Creative flair for POS design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Commercial experience essential
If you think you’re up to the challenge, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
*PLEASE NOTE – By applying to this position, you agree for your CV and covering letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.