Cover Supervisors (flexible bank staff)
The Supply Register (in partnership with the NASUWT - The Teachers' Union) is now the managed service provider for an increasing number of schools and academies in the Derby region. These schools are now building a bank of Cover Supervisors to cover classes within Key Stage 3 and 4 on a day-to-day and long-term basis.
NQT’s will also be considered and further training provided.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have experience of covering lessons in KS3 and KS4
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the schools, both inside and outside the classroom
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results across the city.
- To have the ability to design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students.
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors.
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress
- To help maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning.
- Experience in any Secondary subjects
- Recent UK classroom experience
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a "bank first" staff solution. This in turn means the costs are less than an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you.
Salary: £70.00 to £95.00 a day
Apply for Cover Supervisors (flexible bank staff)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly