We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Gardener to work within a small team of 8 members for our American Cemetery in Cambridge.
- You will perform seasonal gardening tasks such as fertilizing, preparing seedbeds, transplanting, laying turf, aerating, pruning, trimming, and applying chemicals to plants according to directions.
- You will operate a range of power equipment such as trimmers and mowers.
- You might operate large riding mowers or other specialized equipment.
- NVQ 3/4 or an equivalent Horticulture, Higher Diploma
- NPTC Chainsaw qualification
- PA1, PA2, PA6
Permanent full-time position / 40 hrs per week / 8am till 4.30pm / pension scheme and health insurance
Salary: £ 10 – £ 15.84 per hour, depending on qualifications.