Administrative Assistant / Administrator / Secretary
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
This company operates an international group of businesses that designs, manufactures and supplies innovative components for electrical applications. The Group has two divisions, Design & Manufacturing and Custom Supply and operates across more than 20 countries worldwide.
You will be part of the administrative team at the Group Head Office providing general admin and receptionist support to the 17 staff based there.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Dealing with post (in/out), including arranging couriers
- Booking flights/hotels/restaurants/meeting rooms/taxis for HO employees and visitors
- Assisting the Group Company Secretary with admin tasks
- Screening of phone calls and regularly checking telephone messages
- Some copy typing, printing/binding, filing, etc.
- Authorising invoices
- Holiday cover for Executive Assistant
- Liaising with suppliers for all office equipment e. photocopier, coffee machines, etc.
- Arranging necessary routine works/repairs to the building as and when required, both internal and external, maintaining up-to-date records of all works carried out
Key Skills & Experience:
- Receptionist / Admin Assistant experience - all rounder
- IT literate - Word/PowerPoint/Excel/ Outlook
- Health & Safety trained, or willing to undertake training (provided by the Company)
- PA or similar experience is an advantage
- Ability to maintain high levels of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Self-starter and proactive
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task according to workload demands
- Ability to display accuracy and attention to detail
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
In order to meet the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, the Company requires that all applicants produce evidence of their entitlement to work in the UK at interview stage.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Project Assistant, Projects Administrator, Project Administrator, Personal Assistant, PA, Admin, Administration, Business Support, Project Admin, Support Administrator, Office Manager, Senior Office Assistant, Senior PA, Business Administrator, Office Assistant, Project Support, Procurement Administrator, Executive Assistant, Senior Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Business Assistant will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Administrative Assistant / Administrator / Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly