Nu-Star is a small, fast growing global business based in Ednaston, Derbyshire. We are a specialist Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of pedestrian operated, battery powered, electric tugs and electric utility vehicles for moving, pushing, pulling and manoeuvring industrial loads.
We supply our products to various sectors all over the world, including exports to; Europe, Asia, Russia, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
We have a wide product range and continuously innovate by working closely with customers to design, engineer and manufacture bespoke products and attachments to meet their material handling needs. No challenge is too big or small and we pride ourselves on customer service and delivering solutions.
We’ve been operating here in the UK since 2001. Our wealth of experience stems from the 1960’s, when our signature Power Pusher electric tug was born by our sister company in America.
Office Administrator duties here at Nu-Star
- Providing excellent customer service when handling incoming calls and communication
- Purchase/Sales Ledger in Sage 50
- Financial duties including Bank reconciliations, VAT returns, Cash flow input, Credit Control
- Organising logistics, including export paperwork and booking freight
- Providing after-sales support
- Providing administrative support to the Operations Manager
- General administration duties including filing and scanning
- Any other reasonable duties as required or requested by a senior member of staff
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- **Sage 50 experience is ESSENTIAL**
- Customer-Service focused
- Good communication skills and a friendly telephone manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills, using initiative
- Proficient Microsoft Office user
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention-to-detail
- A willingness to get stuck in, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Sage CRM experience would be advantageous
- Any foreign language skills would be a real advantage
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 38.5 hour working week
- 32 days holiday per year (rising to 35 days with length of service)
- Company pension scheme
- Early finish Fridays
Nu-Star is based in a purpose-built high spec 7,000 sq. ft factory in Ednaston, Derbyshire. It’s a beautiful and tranquil rural setting, just 6 miles from Derby city centre, easily accessible by A52.
Ednaston is a stone- throw away from Brailsford, where you’ll find the local shop and eateries.
Due to the location candidates must hold a full driving licence.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly