Auto-Trail specialise in the manufacture of luxury leisure vehicles, with a turnover approaching £100m. Part of the European Trigano group of leisure companies and the UK’s leading manufacturer of luxury motorhomes, manufacturing vehicles for the UK, New Zealand and Australia, the business is based on our 16-acre site in North East Lincolnshire.
Working as part of the Design and Development team you will be required to produce accurate information for both interior, exterior and associated parts for the manufacture of luxury leisure vehicles.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to use 3D modelling software (Solid Works or equivalent)
- Experience in producing high quality and accurate drawings to a production standard
- A good understanding and practical use of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A flexible, enthusiastic individual with good interpersonal skills with a collaborative, enthusiastic demeanour
- Excellent organisational skills
Salary/benefits: This is a full time and permanent position, working 39 hours over 4 ½ days. Salary is dependent on experience, skills and qualifications.
Equal Opportunities: Auto-Trail fully supports equal opportunity in employment and considers it to be an integral part of its employee relations policy. We may not however, interview all applicants; as with external applications, a selection of the most suitable candidates will be chosen for interview.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 5th June 2018
Application forms are available via our website.