A new opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join the Quality Inspection team.
In this role, you will undertake a wide range of duties, including:
- Providing administrative support to the Quality Inspectors
- Compiling despatch paperwork
- Administration, reporting and monitoring in accordance with relevant Quality Inspection processes
- Overseeing a range of ancillary duties, as applicable
Other elements of the role include:
- Working to a high standard, safely and efficiently
- Ensuring Company targets and objectives are met and adhered to
- Working as part of a small and very busy team, developing and maintaining relationships across various departments
- Understanding and adhering to all aspects of Quality, Health & Safety and risk awareness
As with all positions, due to the nature and varying demands of our production and business, the responsibilities and tasks may change to meet future demands.
Any training requirements will be provided for the successful candidates.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment is desirable, however full training will be provided
- An experienced administrator with strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- A flexible, enthusiastic individual with the drive and passion to meet daily objectives
- Demonstrating a proactive and practical approach towards duties and colleagues, working to a high standard of work, with good numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and problem solving, with a desire to learn and develop
- Good interpersonal skills with a collaborative, enthusiastic demeanour
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role
Salary/benefits: This is a full time and permanent position, working 39 hours over 4 ½ days. Salary is dependent on experience, skills and qualifications.
Equal Opportunities: Auto-Trail fully supports equal opportunity in employment and considers it to be an integral part of its employee relations policy. We may not however, interview all applicants; as with external applications, a selection of the most suitable candidates will be chosen for interview.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 5th June 2018
Application forms are available via our website.