The role of a Motorhome Assembler is to contribute to the complete assembly and construction of luxury motorhomes. This includes a range of manufacturing processes, incorporating interior and exterior components, the fitment of furniture, along with the testing and inspection of all appliances and utilities.
Other elements of the role include:
- Component preparation
- Cutting materials including metalwork
- Furniture assembly and fitment
- Electrical, plumbing and gas services installation (as applicable)
- Exterior component sealing and fitment, including metalwork components
- Interior and exterior finishing including self-inspection
In this role, you will be required to:
- Work to a high standard, safely and efficiently
- Ensure Company targets and objectives are met and adhered to
- Work as part of a team within specific cells of activity
- Understand and adhere to all aspects of Health & Safety and risk awareness
As with all positions, due to the nature and varying demands of our production and business, the responsibilities and tasks are not limited to this overview and may change to meet future demands.
Any training requirements will be provided for the successful candidate.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing assembly, joinery, modular building or similar environment is desirable, however full training will be provided
- A flexible, enthusiastic individual with the drive and passion to meet daily objectives
- Demonstrating a proactive approach towards duties and colleagues, working to a high standard of work, with good numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work from drawings, adopting a practical approach to working methods
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and problem solving, with a desire to learn and develop
- Good interpersonal skills with a collaborative, enthusiastic demeanour
Salary/benefits: This is a full time and permanent position, working 39 hours over 4 ½ days. Salary is dependent on experience, skills and qualifications.
Equal Opportunities: Auto-Trail fully supports equal opportunity in employment and considers it to be an integral part of its employee relations policy. We may not however, interview all applicants; as with external applications, a selection of the most suitable candidates will be chosen for interview.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 5th June 2018
Application forms are available via our website.