A new thinking and modern company based in Sevenoaks is looking to appoint an experienced Forestry Technician with a horticultural and agricultural background to join their hardworking team.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a highly successful business as it continually grows and expands.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
• Experience in Maintaining and Mending agricultural or horticultural machinery
• Work within a team
• Assist the Workshop Manager, providing information about the equipment
• Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager who will issue with days schedule
Ideally you will have experience in one or more of the following:
• 2 Stroke engines - chainsaws
• Garden care, grass care, mowers, chippers and stomp grinders - mending and maintaining
• Tractors/Toppers, forestry processes, wood framers and trailers, and mechanics
• THE MORE EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE THE BETTER!
You will be based on site and training will be given on specific pieces of machinery. The successful candidate will also need to drive due to the nature of the role. You MUST have experience within the Agriculture and Horticulture industry. It is a bonus if you have worked within Forestry!
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary, free parking and the opportunity to join this sought after, supportive company.
To be considered, please contact Melissa with your CV.