GBPCompetitive plus benefits
- Turns large sets of quantitative data into pragmatic customer insight and commercial opportunity
- Apply big data analytical techniques across disparate datasets
- Deliver modelling techniques to data sets that connect to commercial and marketing channels
- Build dynamic engaging end user reports using visualisation/presentation tools
- Expand the businesses analytical learnings and apply globally
- Create a suite of foundational analytics using segmentation techniques across customers, stores and products
- Enhance the customer marketing strategy by analysing a 360 degree view of the customer
- Identify and resolve data quality issues in conjunction with Holland & Barrett's service partners
- Proactively test hypotheses, live test and turn new opportunities into operational business as usual
- Be comfortable in engaging with stakeholders across a wide range of business functions
- Experience within a head office retail or relevant agency environment
- Strong team player and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in coaching fellow team members in technical fields
- Result driven, with strong attention to detail, execution, follow-up and a focus on quality
- 3+ years' experience with wide range of modeling techniques (i.e. supervised/unsupervised, machine learning, linear and logistic regression modeling)
- Experience in translating insights into actionable advice and engaging with stakeholders on senior/executive level
- Bachelors or higher degree in statistics, mathematics or a similar scientific field
- Extensive knowledge of Python or R and SQL is required
- Knowledge of big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive and cloud databases is preferred
- Experience of using presentation layers such as Tableau, MS Power BI, Qlikview or Amazon Quicksight is preferred
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???