Salary: Up to £23,895 per annum (starting salary subject to qualifications & experience)
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising for a Project Coordinator on behalf of our client, a leading social housing provider based in Lincoln.
Working for one of the largest housing organisations in the Midlands with over 19,000 homes. They are looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join their Property Services team
Working as part of the Housing Directorate you will assist the Regional Planned Works Manager and the Project Surveyor with the operational delivery of planned works contracts, repairs and services to our housing stock.
The role will also include:
- Assisting with contract administration duties
- Co-ordinating works to properties
- Dealing with enquiries from customers
- Managing our external contractors.
- Contributing to the overall operation of the Group and embracing the corporate vision and company values
As a successful team worker, you will have:
- Fantastic IT skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be motivated and passionate about customer service
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, generous leave entitlement, a contributory pension scheme and a commitment to training and development.
This role could suit a trainee or someone new to housing.
Closing Date: 11th June 2018
Interview Date: 21st June 2018
How to apply:
For more information about the role or to complete the application process please click the apply button to go to the recruiter’s website.