HR Manager – Part Time
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Issuing of employee contracts, new starter packs and arranging inductions.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives higher performance.
- Assess training needs and monitor training programmes.
- Ensure that policies and practices within the company are compliant to the latest legislation and effectively communicated and developing new policies as required.
- Proven working experience as a HR Manager. Preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of Labour law and best practice.
Wage £35k per year pro-rata. A minimum 25 hours per week. Hours negotiable to be flexible in accordance with the needs of the business.
To apply please send a CV by clicking on the apply button.