An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a hugely successful market leader in environmental solution based at their Lincoln facility.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional accountant and hands-on with company finances. They will work alongside the Board of Directors advising on all financial matters and guiding the best path of growth for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a clear career path of progression for someone who is seeking to progress to Directorship level.
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function including budget preparation, cash flow forecasts, sales ledger, purchase ledger, expense control, debt collection and credit limits, banking including foreign currency management, inventory reporting and control.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop the finance team.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Monthly management accounts reporting and supervision of balance sheet reconciliation.
- Statutory accounts preparation and year-end audit package.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions.
- Support procurement, trading and contract management.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external stakeholders.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, dynamic and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Corporate tax experience
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Strong analytical skills
- Energetic and highly motivated in pursuit of business growth and success.
- UK and international travel
- Full, clean driver's license
- Staff management, mentoring and team building skills
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (flexibility is a must)
Salary: £45,000- £55,000 (+ Other Benefits)
For further details on this position, please contact Jade Hilton at Brook Street Lincoln on 01522 528115, alternatively email