Digital Campaigns Executive
Based at our HQ in Dorking, you will be responsible for delivering digital campaigns that engage prospects and customers globally. You should have at least 3 years’ B2B digital marketing experience and be looking for a role where you can use a marketing automation system to make a real difference to a company’s sales performance.
In return, you will work in a positive, friendly working environment where you’ll quickly become part of the team.
Salary commensurate with experience + bonus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building a sustainable programme of email and lead nurturing activity
- Working with the Paragon marketing team to identify content gaps and contribute towards populating the content, both by writing content yourself and through Paragon’s existing agency resource
- Making use of personas to deliver tailored content that resonates with the relevant target audience
- Working with the Paragon Marketing Executive to optimise conversion paths through lead nurturing to increase both MQLs and SQLs
- Working with the Paragon Business Development team and the Paragon Marketing Manager to understand commercial requirements and translate them into successful digital campaigns that meet both tactical and strategic business objectives
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and have
- Demonstrable digital campaign marketing experience - preferably for a B2B software business
- Excellent working knowledge of both Marketing Automation platforms and CRMs
- Good working knowledge of SEO and using Content Management Systems to create and edit web pages
- A good understanding of email deliverability best practice
- The ability to translate business requirements into digital campaigns
- An understanding of how content is used to influence the B2B buying journey
- A passion for digital marketing, be results-driven and keen to make a difference.
- Good analytical and numerical skills and experience
Paragon Software Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of vehicle route optimisation technology for the logistics industry. Best known for our work in the UK and Europe we are gaining market share in the US, and have also recently started operating in China. Headquartered in Dorking, we also have offices in Hull, Dallas and Shanghai.
We have a fantastic range of products which deliver real benefits to a wide range of logistics operators. Our customers include brands such as Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Harrods, Argos, Dreams, Travis Perkins, Wickes, Wren Kitchens and The Linde Group.
The software is developed by our own in-house experts and is supported by a great team of implementation consultants whose job it is to install our award winning software systems and look after our diverse and growing customer base.
Apply for Digital Campaigns Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly