SALES ADMINISTRATOR - AUTO DEALERSHIP
SALES ADMINISTRATOR - £18,000 - £20,000 - STAFFORD
Our client in Stafford is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator with Dealership and Kerridge experience to provide a professional support to the Sales Team in managing and processing the sales administration.
Sales Administration Support
You will be providing a full professional support service to the sales executives at the point of vehicle sales.
- Contacting customers and sending required documentation and maintaining regular contact during the sale completion.
- Carry out the checklist processes Eg. Securing: Insurance cover note, Log books and keys.
- Arranging guaranteed payments ahead of vehicle collection and organising transfer of private plates when required.
- Registering and taxing of vehicles within set time frames.
- To book sold product out of stock system on TMS.
- To liaise with factories to manage timelines for new unit completion and shipping dates. Keep Sales and Customer informed of unit progress.
- Liaising with transport companies to arrange delivery from factory. Confirm dates and inform Sales, Service and Customer.
- To book delivered product onto TMS.
- Enter any PX vehicle onto TMS once received and if trade out Trade Buyer is ready for collection if entering TRF to trade with DVLA.
- SOR - generate and send letter to customer outlining terms of arrangement and requesting Log Book and spare keys - liaison with NB & SACES.
- Ordering vehicles and making amendments as necessary to ordered vehicles.
- Factory new vehicles spec list to sign and R & RO letter
- Key T & Cs
- Proof Read copy of all documentation to ensure accuracy.
The ideal candidate will be from a dealership background and ideally have working knowledge of Kerridge.
Please apply via this advertisement
Steph David 01952 201112