Graduate Management Trainee – Operations - Entry Level BLUM63476
Are you a bright, outgoing and analytical graduate looking for a new challenge in a business environment?
Start your career with our client, who, as a major international services provider, have presence across Europe and Latin America and work with over 400,000 clients delivering a variety of products across the hospitality, healthcare, industry, commerce and cleaning sectors.
Training and Progression
After an in-depth induction programme, you will be prepared to start one of your four placements at one of the plants in your allocated region. You will have clear responsibilities and projects to deliver as an integral member of the operations team, ensuring that organisational goals and objectives are met.
During the 24-month programme you will gain exposure to operations, operational research, customer services and commercial, as well as the opportunity to gain people management, leadership and customer relationship management experience. You will also have the opportunity to take part in an international placement and to network with the wider business. As a Graduate trainee, you will be offered a high level of responsibility within a production environment and training to support your journey within the business.
In the future there will be real opportunities to become a future leader fulfilling a career in operations management and progressing into other operational management roles
In addition to the top training provided, you can also expect the following benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Plant based operational role with a package including a smart phone and laptop
- Opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
- Salary reviews
- 6-month international placement
- A real chance to progress into other key business areas and senior roles
Our client is looking for confident, independent and analytical individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level (2:2 and above) in one of the following relevant fields:
- Business Administration
- Personable and professional with excellent communication skills
- Flexible in work location within your region and willing to participate in an international placement
- Switched-on, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work towards deadlines and has a good attention to detail whilst retaining a view on the bigger picture
- Computer literate including MS Office
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships that promotes team working
- An analytical and methodical approach whilst keeping the customers’ interests in mind
- Foreign language skills are desirable but not essential
If you have the drive and determination to progress and develop a long-lasting career in an operational management role then apply today!
Length of the programme: 24 months (4 rotations including an international placement)
Academic requirements: Upper Second Class in relevant field
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.