Net Web Developer
Our client specialises in making CRM's for the financial sector primarily.
The working environment is unlike most places of work due to its relaxed atmosphere and good sense of team togetherness.
They are based close to all major transport links.
Day to day roles will involves:
- Design and build applications for web platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and roll out new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Integrating to 3rd party APIS and packaging requests and response neatly within our CRM.
- Communicating with clients to get a full understanding of system requirements.
- Working to deadlines and delivering a high standard of work.
You will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- Angular JS
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio)
- C# with ASP
- VB with ASP (desirable)
- Knowledge of the Framework
- A practical appreciation of Microsoft Windows Operating systems (server and workstation)
- Excellent communication skills to fully understand, question and report on work requests
- Good time management regarding priorities and deadlines
The Person / Experience
- All applicants must have experience create web-based applications using the skills listed
- 2+ years' experience within a digital agency or web-based development role
- Desire to progress based on merit and hard work
Please call Narelle on 01302 342378 for more information.