Job type: Permanent
Location: NG2 Business Park - direct tram link to Nottingham Train Station, City Centre & Toton Lane
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (shift pattern).
Are you a customer champion? Do you have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills? Are you looking for an interesting and dynamic role in a rapidly growing internet company? Do you want be involved in an exciting, entertainment industry related product?
If this sounds like you, we have an amazing opportunity now available!
Current RMS has gained a large international customer base within the Events, Production and Broadcast rental sector. As a result of our rapid expansion, we have a number of exciting opportunities in our Customer Champion Team.
This is a multi-skill role encompassing, customer support in the form of messages, emails and telephone calls, booking in & providing product demonstrations and involvement in nurturing new customers.
There is also the possibility of attending exhibitions both in the UK and overseas to help promote our product. Within our growing team, there will be plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
The ideal candidate would be an outgoing character with a passion for customer service, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be confident in your use of technology. As a fast growing business this is a huge opportunity to get involved with ground breaking technology within an exciting industry.
● Nurturing prospects to offer support and demonstrations.
● Booking in demonstrations with the Product Specialist team.
● Helping analyse needs
● Demonstrating key benefits
● Attending industry shows in the UK and overseas.
● Updating CRM with customer information.
● Providing the customer with the best possible experience.
● Full training and support provided by a friendly and experienced team.
● 25 days annual leave and company pension scheme available (after
● Fantastic working environment
● Salary: £18-20K, depending on experience.
● Full time, permanent position
● Flexible working hours (shift pattern 7am-3pm, 9am to 5pm, 3pm to 11pm)
The Successful Candidate
● Be passionate about customer service.
● Understand customer needs and have a customer first attitude.
● Be a confident communicator.
● Have a proactive attitude within the team and with customers.